Features:
- can run Ubuntu, Debian, or Android Lollipop 5.1
- 1,280 x 720-pixel resolution
- A64's ARM processor
- system on a chip (SoC) includes a Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB eMMC 5.0 storage
- two USB 2.0 ports
- microSD slot supporting up to 256GB additional storage
- mini HDMI input to connect to an external display
- headphone jack
- built-in microphone
- 1.2-megapixel camera
- 10,000mAh lithium polymer battery
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connections.
http://www.zdnet.com/article/89-linux-laptop-check-out-the-new-pinebook-from-raspberry-pi-rival-pine/
Unfortunately for me, I anticipated the need for a newer puter a couple of years ago and purchased a Dell Inspirton 15 laptop with windows 10. I really have rarely used it, never learned "10". Wish I could learn to be comfortable with it. I should have gotten another desktop instead. This and the Chrome Book seem better for me than what I have right now. Thanx for thinking about it for me.
ReplyDelete